Monday, January 6, 2014

Three New Technicals

This is crazy! A new post a day after the previous one! More fun & games with my new phone and its camera!

New Kids on the Block
 I painted these guys back sometime in late summer/early fall. I think these are Scotia trucks, but I am not sure. The guns are by Heroics & Ros. Previous technicals were painted a sort of khaki green, but I've decided that from now on, technicals will be civilian colors. Though you can't tell, the front truck is armed with a WW2 German quad 20mm Flakvierling 38. These are pretty small trucks, especially the white one. Its about the same size as the GMC pickup truck that H & R makes.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work...and nice blog, I like your amazon cavalry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Phil! I am in the process of finishing the cavalry. I will post them when I am done.

    ReplyDelete