Thursday, June 23, 2016

Aircraft Issues

I recently discovered Amphibmods. Its a small company that makes microscale landing craft, riverine combat ships, and aircraft. They have a small, but useful selection of military transport planes that are in metal and very inexpensive! I got some C-7 Caribou. The Caribou are solid metal. I decided to build them with the landing gear down. Unfortunately, It finished up looking like this:


Because it is solid, I couldn't put any weights in its nose. There were several suggestions from the 6mm Facebook group to dig out the metal at the tail end and fill the spaces with putty. I think I would have a major and messy job on my hands if I did that. It is not a top priority to finish it, so I will dwell on this problem while working on other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment