Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Figure Bases for 3mm Figures

I thought about using rectangular bases, but I decided to go the cheaper and faster route for basing my 3mm figures. I found some washers of various sizes that I can use at the local home improvement megastore. Each were a box of 100 and were around $5 each.


The #6 is a little too small, plus it is thinner than the other two, as well as the penny. I will probably go with the #8, the 1/4" and if need be, the penny. The #8 and 1/4" are about the same thickness as the penny. I didn't notice it until after I bought them that they were made out of zinc. So much for storing them on magnetic sheets.

I will fill the holes with cheap plumber's epoxy putty and then follow the way Just Jack based and painted his for his 3mm armies.

No comments:

Post a Comment